Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Galaxy Canvas

i have a girlfriend.
and let me tell you
she is one of the greatest human beings
in the entire world.
i don't see what makes me different.
im in love
with a girl whose eyes
remind me that we are two
in millions of galaxies
and whose hand in mine
brings me home
and holds me together.
i don't need
your red eyes
focused on what i am.
i am a speck
of dust in the
infinite void
that is the universe
and maybe
that's a bit morbid
but i don't think
these "problems"
you think we are facing
are very important
when others happiness
means nothing
to yours
what you should be focused on
is your own insides
tune yourself in
to the world around you
and shake the dust off the looking glass
that is your soul.
the world is art
and your life
a canvas
why waste it
painting in your own blood
black as the night sky
to cause more of an uprising
in the minds of others?
fix it
and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment