Friday, January 30, 2015

once again
i fight to keep my eyes open
volume up, and rhyme choking
a token of my gratitude
to every bullshit attitude
moods that come and go
they fuck with my flow
is this some kind of show?
i feel like entertainment, y'know?
im not here just for my pretty face
im here to destroy my girly grace
post-hace, displace, and thrown to outer-space
floating around in this fuckin rat race
hearts arent real they just bump with fear
making idiots and losers grin from ear-to-ear
brain functions, malfunctions, you make me want to puke
maybe ill fly to fucking england and become the archduke
just to get away from you all, its better in the long-haul
hello? it's me, answer my phone call
its okay, ill just leave a message
why am i so alone? why is this a question?
aggression, progression, but im not getting anywhere
depression, repression, im pushed back down to my chair
fuck there, fuck everywhere, i cant stand this anymore
i gotta get out, gotta end this fucking war
in my head, feelings of dread, 
understand this is why i was almost dead
death cant touch me, im invincible
invisible, and nothing more than fictional

No comments:

Post a Comment