Wednesday, February 18, 2015

my loneliness

i wonder if one day
my loneliness will outgrow my body.
i wonder if it will
fly off in a million different directions
bouncing off of all of those
who have already felt
its burn.
i wonder if
those hollow souls
will ever understand
where their bones went.
my bones
ache with the weight
of this dark sadness
that keeps me
awake at night.
it does not like
to be tricked.
my bones are ignited
with shame.
shame has turned me
into a monster.
my brain is
a tangle of
claws and teeth.
all they want
is somebody’s
neck
to hold so dearly.
i dont think
things through enough.
that is why
i trip over words
making my only undertstandable sound
an
"im sorry".
one day
my loneliness will outgrow my body.
maybe then
i will dream.
i will dream something 
other than nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment