Saturday, July 19, 2014

bad again

im sorry

that

im sorry
never once
meant anything

good morning
it's 1 am
that's morning

it's a really
not good morning
though

it's a suicidal
morning

my parents
and their friend
are drunk
and yelling

i'm not entirely
glad
we didnt get
into an
accident

maybe
it couldve
killed me

so i dont have to

shut up,
michele
just shut up

you cant do this
stop being so
fucking selfish
these people
love you

i'm sorry
that i cant
do this

i cant

so stop fucking telling me
to look on the bright side
because i'm gonna
go blind
i fucking hate this
please
just take me out now

let something happen
so i can keep my promise
my contract
let a tree fall
on my house
on a clear night
out of the blue
right on my room
knock me dead

let my
computer break
and electrocute me
so i am no more

please just dont let me
feel this anymore
i dont want
to breathe

breathing
is for the weak
breathing is for
the happy
just let me go
let me go
let me go
loosen your grip
so i can fall
please

No comments:

Post a Comment