Thursday, July 17, 2014

the Second Chance

part of me
just wants a second chance.
i feel like
i screwed up this life
too badly already.
i have no story.
i have no rhythm.
i have no fight,
i have no happy ending.
my happy ending
is overlooked.
"but did you die?"
part of me
wants to say
i tried, once.
tried what?
to die.
i know that's just
stupid,
stupid,
stupid.
goddamn alone
catches me every time
happy, or sad.
in despair, or hopeful.
my happy ending
will be overlooked.
where's the drama
that society
wants?
well, you want drama?
what if i did die?
would that be enough for you?
please?
that stupid girl
that dressed like a boy
died
because no one stopped her.
fuck you guys.
fuck you.
i hate you,
i hate this world,
and i just want everything to go away,
and i dont want to go back to school,
because there
nobody really cares about you,
nobody really cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment