Wednesday, July 30, 2014

good(bad

im losing this battle
but not in the way that you thought.

i'm losing this battle
the sides are flipped
the good is coming for me
and i'm standing in my armor

im losing this battle
happy is coming for me
dragging me on the ground
my fingers scratching at the dirt
screaming with a cloth in my mouth
"you lost, kid
you lost and now you mean nothing"

no more pain
this is not my comfort zone

no more wanting to die
cant take away my will

you have to fight now,
or else
i'll take the ultimatum
anything is better
than getting better
youre asking a cripple
to get up and walk
fuck you
my brain doesnt work
there is damage from
your battles
good is the bad here
there are scars where trees had been here
this is all my fault
this is all my fault




No comments:

Post a Comment